Mapping Your Perfect World
EarthOnDrive Holdings has focused on geospatial productions for large format film, movies, televised content, and commercial television production. Its business model is to offer licensed low to high resolution geospatial data, to offer tools/plugins and work flow technologies to visualize this geospatial data, to maintain the largest collection of 3D models for planetary visualizations, and to produce and direct geospatial visual effects for televised and filmed viewing.
- Licensing and sale of very high resolution geospatial data
- Tools, plugins, and technology work flows to visualize geospatial data
- Visual Effects produciton and direction of filmed and televised content
- Large scale space and planetary visualizations
- State of the art storage and network topographies
- HIgh speed renderfarm and runtime visualization
Welcome to EarthOnDrive
The very large landsat image mocaics and other data processing on this web site are copyright protected data and require licensing. All other data on this site can be freely downloaded from a number of government agencies (i.e. the USGS) and we have simply done the work for you. In addition, we offer processed and mosaiced WHOLE EARTH imagery on hard drives. All data matches pixel to pixel in WGS84/Geodetic Datum & projection. There will be a continuous influx of geospatial data throughout 2018 as we migrate our data from storage systems to the spatial e-commerce communities.
- You will be able to buy the complete digital earth as a set of georeferenced image files
- All your data should be ordered on a 1TB or 2TB set of drives (Very Large Data Sets)
- You will be able to buy the complete XSAR SRTM Shuttle Topography mission data
- You can buy a complete Landsat TM4/5 mosaic of the earth as 742 colors
- You will also be able to buy the complete color digital earth at 15 meter resolution
- Newly added are 2010 40cm aerial photos of CON-US, Hawaii, and Alaska.
- Available is a complete nationwide USGS TOPO DRG coverage at 1:24k, 1:100k, & 1:250k
- Bundle them through our shopping cart, and we will package and ship the data for you
US $749.95 - EOD Satellite Bundle (XSAR SRTM - Landsat TM7 & TM5 Whole Earth)
US $368.00 - Satellite Imagery - Landsat TM7 15m resolution seamless earth mosaic
US $292.00 - Satellite Imagery - Landsat TM5 30m resolution seamless earth mosaic
US $377.00 - ANY US state/department or EURO state/department Aerial Photograph Mosaic
US $648.00 - ASTER DEM 30m World Coverage Signed 16bit EOD
US $227.00 - Space Shuttle Topography Mission XSAR Data 30/90m seamless earth mosiac
EarthOnDrive/WavGen is partnered to deliver high quality world geodata coverages for the Tour de France 2021 once again. We have delivered geospatial data covering the 52 departments in France and we have Trimaran and Terra Media utilizing our software WavGen 3D Studio Max for the event. Together with this satellite and aerial geodata, our plugins are being used to visualize these mountainous areas in 3D Studio Max, Vray, and Redshift
Terra Media Services and Trimaran are a multimedia production VFX house. We produce films, animations and graphics for business, culture and television. Fasci..
The 2021 Giro d'Italia was the 104th edition of the Giro d'Italia, a three-week Grand Tour cycling stage race. The race started on 8 May and finished on 30 May. On 26 May 2019, the race organisers RCS Sport originally announced that the start of the 2021 Giro would be in Sicily, Italy.
Trimaran is a multimedia production VFX house. We produce films, animations and graphics for business, culture and television. Fascination 3D landscapes for film and television, as a web application or for Mobile services, graphic or animated, as a design element or value added product.
The 2021 Dakar Rally was the 42nd edition of the event and the first edition held in Saudi Arabia. The event started in Jeddah on 5 January and finished in Al-Qiddiya 17 January after 12 stages of competition. The rally was marred by the fatal accidents of Portuguese motorcyclist Paulo Gonçalves on stage 7 and Dutch motorcyclist Edwin Straver on stage 11. After 11 years in South America, the event was held in the Asian continent for the first time ever. Organizers admitted that there was "hesitation" before the decision to hold the event in a country which has been under fire over human rights..
Developers of the first real-time ray-tracing and global illumination Texturing Solution based on wavelet theory, WavGen Pro allows computer graphics users working with Unreal Engine 5.x, Maya 2020/21, 3D Studio Max 2022 3D, Lightwave and Blender 2022 the ability to model, render, and animate literally terabytes of imagery and thousands of hypershade nodes. WavGen announces new and updated plugins for Linux, OSX, and Windows, that further integrate wavelet technologies with Autodesk’s line of 3D modeling, rendering, and runtime applications. We now have exporter plugins for work flows in..