Mapping Your Perfect World
EarthOnDrive Holdings has focused on geospatial productions for large format film, movies, televised content, and commercial television production. Its business model is to offer licensed low to high resolution geospatial data, to offer tools/plugins and work flow technologies to visualize this geospatial data, to maintain the largest collection of 3D models for planetary visualizations, and to produce and direct geospatial visual effects for televised and filmed viewing.
- Licensing and sale of very high resolution geospatial data
- Tools, plugins, and technology work flows to visualize geospatial data
- Visual Effects produciton and direction of filmed and televised content
- Large scale space and planetary visualizations
- State of the art storage and network topographies
- HIgh speed renderfarm and runtime visualization
Welcome to EarthOnDrive
The very large landsat image mocaics and other data processing on this web site are copyright protected data and require licensing. All other data on this site can be freely downloaded from a number of government agencies (i.e. the USGS) and we have simply done the work for you. In addition, we offer processed and mosaiced WHOLE EARTH imagery on hard drives. All data matches pixel to pixel in WGS84/Geodetic Datum & projection. There will be a continuous influx of geospatial data throughout 2018 as we migrate our data from storage systems to the spatial e-commerce communities.
- You will be able to buy the complete digital earth as a set of georeferenced image files
- All your data should be ordered on a 1TB or 2TB set of drives (Very Large Data Sets)
- You will be able to buy the complete XSAR SRTM Shuttle Topography mission data
- You can buy a complete Landsat TM4/5 mosaic of the earth as 742 colors
- You will also be able to buy the complete color digital earth at 15 meter resolution
- Newly added are 2010 40cm aerial photos of CON-US, Hawaii, and Alaska.
- Available is a complete nationwide USGS TOPO DRG coverage at 1:24k, 1:100k, & 1:250k
- Bundle them through our shopping cart, and we will package and ship the data for you
US $749.95 - EOD Satellite Bundle (XSAR SRTM - Landsat TM7 & TM5 Whole Earth)
US $368.00 - Satellite Imagery - Landsat TM7 15m resolution seamless earth mosaic
US $292.00 - Satellite Imagery - Landsat TM5 30m resolution seamless earth mosaic
US $377.00 - ANY US state/department or EURO state/department Aerial Photograph Mosaic
US $648.00 - ASTER DEM 30m World Coverage Signed 16bit EOD
US $227.00 - Space Shuttle Topography Mission XSAR Data 30/90m seamless earth mosiac
Join us with our Drone Swarm Mapping technologies at the NAB in Las Vegas this year. Drones are flying at there own Aerial Robotics and Drone Pavilion this year. Don't forget to attend a number of sessions including aerial cinematography techniques, live broadcasting and US Part 107 certification. Our attendees will get to see our new product launches including electronics for swarm mapping and our SDK's based on Positioning, Ethereum, FCL, Mavros, OctoMap, OMPL, ROS, and web3.
NAB Show 2018 is home to the world’s largest collection of vendors driving the future of media and entertainment. ..
EarthOnDrive will be presenting its latest technologies and mapping software at the GeoBusiness, U.K. on May 22-23, 2018. The GEO Business show has grown every year since its inception, and the 2018 show looks set to be the most successful show to date with more exhibition space and a brand new seminar program. The event will return to the Business Design Centre, in London, UK, May 22-23.
Since its record-breaking 2017 event last year, which welcomed 2,386 geomatics and geospatial professionals from around the world (a 48 percent increase since the launch in 2014), the exhibition has expand..
Developers of the first real-time ray-tracing and global illumination Texturing Solution based on wavelet theory, WavGen Pro allows computer graphics users working with Maya 2017/18 and 3D Studio Max 2017/18 3D the abilithy to model, render, and animate literally terabytes of imagery and thousands of hypershade nodes. WavGen announces new and updated plugins for Linux, OSX, and Windows, that further integrate wavelet technologies with Autodesk’s line of 3D modeling, rendering, and runtime applications. We now have exporter plugins for work flows in gaming (Unity, Scene Graph, Unreal, Cry..
EarthOnDrive has put together a team of electronic & systems experts, remote sensing and photogrammetric software engineers, and signal processing engineers, and has developed the Drone Swarm Mapping technology, consisting of 40 UAV Drones, able to mount thermal SWIR and FLIR and Color camera sets onto a mapping grid of over 1 Mile by 1 Mile.
Projects that we will be deploying our swarm mapping technology on are mining and mineral mapping, large solar panel cluster assessments, griding technologies, construction site analysis, industrial on-site assessment and analysis, infrastructure p..