Mapping Your Perfect World
EarthOnDrive Holdings has focused on geospatial productions for large format film, movies, televised content, and commercial television production. Its business model is to offer licensed low to high resolution geospatial data, to offer tools/plugins and work flow technologies to visualize this geospatial data, to maintain the largest collection of 3D models for planetary visualizations, and to produce and direct geospatial visual effects for televised and filmed viewing.
- Licensing and sale of very high resolution geospatial data
- Tools, plugins, and technology work flows to visualize geospatial data
- Visual Effects produciton and direction of filmed and televised content
- Large scale space and planetary visualizations
- State of the art storage and network topographies
- HIgh speed renderfarm and runtime visualization
Welcome to EarthOnDrive
The very large landsat image mocaics and other data processing on this web site are copyright protected data and require licensing. All other data on this site can be freely downloaded from a number of government agencies (i.e. the USGS) and we have simply done the work for you. In addition, we offer processed and mosaiced WHOLE EARTH imagery on hard drives. All data matches pixel to pixel in WGS84/Geodetic Datum & projection. There will be a continuous influx of geospatial data throughout 2018 as we migrate our data from storage systems to the spatial e-commerce communities.
- You will be able to buy the complete digital earth as a set of georeferenced image files
- All your data should be ordered on a 1TB or 2TB set of drives (Very Large Data Sets)
- You will be able to buy the complete XSAR SRTM Shuttle Topography mission data
- You can buy a complete Landsat TM4/5 mosaic of the earth as 742 colors
- You will also be able to buy the complete color digital earth at 15 meter resolution
- Newly added are 2010 40cm aerial photos of CON-US, Hawaii, and Alaska.
- Available is a complete nationwide USGS TOPO DRG coverage at 1:24k, 1:100k, & 1:250k
- Bundle them through our shopping cart, and we will package and ship the data for you
US $749.95 - EOD Satellite Bundle (XSAR SRTM - Landsat TM7 & TM5 Whole Earth)
US $368.00 - Satellite Imagery - Landsat TM7 15m resolution seamless earth mosaic
US $292.00 - Satellite Imagery - Landsat TM5 30m resolution seamless earth mosaic
US $377.00 - ANY US state/department or EURO state/department Aerial Photograph Mosaic
US $648.00 - ASTER DEM 30m World Coverage Signed 16bit EOD
US $227.00 - Space Shuttle Topography Mission XSAR Data 30/90m seamless earth mosiac
Volgograd Arena (45,000 spectators): An emotional World Cup venue. On the bank of the Volga, the new stadium was built against the backdrop of the war memorial "Mother's Homeland Calls". During construction, bones were found by soldiers of the Second World War.
Group matches: Tunisia - England (June 18); Nigeria - Iceland (22 June); Saudi Arabia - Egypt (25 June); Japan - Poland (June 28)
Mordovia Arena (45,000 spectators): On the outskirts of Saransk, the new building was launched in 2010, the 1000th anniversary of the unification of the Mordovian and Russian population. After the World Cup there will be a dismantling for tennis and volleyball fields.
Group matches: Peru - Denmark (16 June); Colombia - Japan (19 June); Iran - Portugal (25 June); Panama - Tunisia (June 28)
Samara Arena (45,000 spectators): The ambitious construction project in the forest just outside the city lagged behind the schedule for a long time.
Group matches: Costa Rica - Serbia (17 June); Denmark - Australia (21 June); Uruguay - Russia (25 June); Senegal - Colombia (June 28)
A knockout round, a quarter-finals | Source: REUTERS
Rostov on the Don-Arena (45,000 spectators): Right on the banks of the Don is the new arena. The roof of the new building should symbolize the course of the river. FK Rostov, who beat the Bavarians in the Champions League, is playing here after the World Cup.
Group matches: Brazil - Switzerland (17 June); Uruguay - Saudi Arabia (June 20); South Korea - Mexico (23 June); Iceland - Croatia (June 26th)
A knockout round | Source: REUTERS