TripleSat Satellite Sensor (0.8m)
The TripleSat/DMC3 Constellation was successfully launch on July 10, 2015 from Dhawan Space Centre, Sriharikota, India and delivers 0.8m panchromatic and 3.2m multispectral high resolution satellite imagery.
The TripleSat satellite constellation consist of three (3) identical optical earth observation satellites, which makes it possible to target anywhere on earth once per day. Satellite imagery is available at 0.8m high-resolution imagery products with a 23.4km swath. Both space and ground segments have been designed to efficiently deliver guaranteed timely information.
TripleSat Satellite Sensor Specifications
- Launch Date: July 10, 2015, 16:28 UTC
- Vehicle: PSLV-XL (Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle)
- Site: Satish Dhawan Space Centre, Sriharikota, India
- Expected Mission Life: at least 7 years for each of three identical satellites
- Satellite Model: DMC-3 (SSTL-300S1), a three satellite constellation (i.e. TripleSat-1, 2 and 3) built by Surrey Satellite Technology (SSTL)
- Dimensions: approximately 3m tall x 0.87m diameter with body mounted solar array; 458kg
- Solar Array: 2.27 square meters of Gallium-Arsenide solar panels, 15Ahr battery
- Control Systems:
- 3-axis stabilized
- Actuators: four SSTL-100SP-O reaction wheels, four 200SP-M momentum wheels
- Altitude determination: Rigel-L star trackers, sun sensors and SGR-10 GPS
- Onboard Storage Capacity: 544 gigabytes
- Ground Communication Systems:
- Imagery & metadata downlink – 500Mbits per second, X-band
- Commands & telemetry –S-Band
- Focal Plane
- Panchromatic CCD module – linear array, 4stacks, 6408 pixels/stack
- Multispectral CCD module – linear array, 4 stacks, 1602 pixels/stack
- Optical Sensor Assembly: 6.667-m focal length, 420mm diameter aperture
- Altitude: 651 km; three satellites in same orbital plane exactly 120° apart
- Period: 97.7 minutes
- Inclination: 98.1°
- Direction: sun-synchronous circular, south to north (across the lit side of Earth)
- Equatorial Crossing Time: 10:30 AM local time (approximate; across lit side of Earth)
- Revisit Frequency:
- Spectral Bands:
- 4-band multispectral (blue, green, red and near-infrared red [NIR])
- Sensor Resolution:
- At nadir – 0.8 m panchromatic & 3.2m multispectral
- 25° off-nadir – 1 m panchromatic & 4 m multispectral
- Spectral Band Wavelength Range: (in nm)
- Panchromatic –450 to 650
- Blue –440 to 510
- Green –510 to 590
- Red –600 to 670
- NIR –760 to 910
Dynamic Range: 10-bits
- Footprint Width: 23.8 km (at nadir)
- Maximum Collection Geometry: (at 45° off-nadir)
- Mono, large area –23.8 km x 23.8 km (1 strips wide, 1x1 scene)
- Mono, long strip – 4000 km x 23.8 km (1 strip only)
- Stereo, large area – 42 km x 47.2km (2 pairs wide, 2x2 scenes)
- Retargeting Ability: 40 sec (time to slew 30 degrees, fast response mode)
- Daily Collection Capacity: 634,441 sq km
- Georeferenced Horizontal Accuracy: < 50-m 1-sigma (Nadir pointing, without Ground Control Points, no star tracker blinding)
There are no products to list in this category.
EarthOnDrive/WavGen is partnered to deliver high quality world geodata coverages for the Tour de France 2021 once again. We have delivered geospatial data covering the 52 departments in France and we have Trimaran and Terra Media utilizing our software WavGen 3D Studio Max for the event. Together with this satellite and aerial geodata, our plugins are being used to visualize these mountainous areas in 3D Studio Max, Vray, and Redshift
Terra Media Services and Trimaran are a multimedia production VFX house. We produce films, animations and graphics for business, culture and television. Fasci..
The 2021 Giro d'Italia was the 104th edition of the Giro d'Italia, a three-week Grand Tour cycling stage race. The race started on 8 May and finished on 30 May. On 26 May 2019, the race organisers RCS Sport originally announced that the start of the 2021 Giro would be in Sicily, Italy.
Trimaran is a multimedia production VFX house. We produce films, animations and graphics for business, culture and television. Fascination 3D landscapes for film and television, as a web application or for Mobile services, graphic or animated, as a design element or value added product.
The 2021 Dakar Rally was the 42nd edition of the event and the first edition held in Saudi Arabia. The event started in Jeddah on 5 January and finished in Al-Qiddiya 17 January after 12 stages of competition. The rally was marred by the fatal accidents of Portuguese motorcyclist Paulo Gonçalves on stage 7 and Dutch motorcyclist Edwin Straver on stage 11. After 11 years in South America, the event was held in the Asian continent for the first time ever. Organizers admitted that there was "hesitation" before the decision to hold the event in a country which has been under fire over human rights..
Developers of the first real-time ray-tracing and global illumination Texturing Solution based on wavelet theory, WavGen Pro allows computer graphics users working with Unreal Engine 5.x, Maya 2020/21, 3D Studio Max 2022 3D, Lightwave and Blender 2022 the ability to model, render, and animate literally terabytes of imagery and thousands of hypershade nodes. WavGen announces new and updated plugins for Linux, OSX, and Windows, that further integrate wavelet technologies with Autodesk’s line of 3D modeling, rendering, and runtime applications. We now have exporter plugins for work flows in..